The swimming pool will be opening at 9 a.m. tomorrow morning (9/23/22).
Athletic Center Hours:
Monday - Friday: 6:00 a.m. to 8:45 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 5:45 p.m.
*Please Note: The Athletic Center will be closed on select holidays and may be closed due to inclement weather.
Weight Room Hours:
Monday - Friday: 5am-9pm
Saturday & Sunday: 10am-6pm
Swimming Pool Hours:
Monday - Friday: 6am-3pm
Saturday & Sunday: 12pm-6pm
Open Swim: (6 swimmers max per lane)
Swim Lessons: https://app.iclasspro.com/portal/bulldogswimacademy
*Please Note: To find more information regarding swim lessons, please use the provided link above.
We will charge a drop-in rate of $10 per visit for those who are 16 or older and $5 per visit for anyone under the age of 16 who must be accompanied by an adult. Payment will be via credit and debit card ONLY; we are unable to accept cash or checks at this time. Be sure to ask us about multi-visit cards. Hours will be updated on the website and may vary on weekends and holidays. We will offer Family Days on weekends and allow patrons to pay once for the day and come and go as they please.
When you arrive on campus, visitors must:
- Check-in and out at the front desk each day with each visit with a photo ID
- As of August 20, 2021, the College requires that all visitors to campus be vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus or submit proof of a negative COVID-19 test administered within 72 hours prior to the visit to campus. Please bring proof of vaccination or a negative test with you when check-in at the front desk.
- You will need to verify if you have been diagnosed or are in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past two weeks.
- As of August 1, 2021, the College requires facemasks to be worn indoors on campus by all students, faculty, staff, and visitors, regardless of vaccination status.
- Locker rooms will be available for use, however, nothing may be left overnight.
During this period, please remember to check this page as well as the front desk for updated pool hours. Please note, that the pool hours are subject to change.
If you have any questions contact,
Senior Associate Director of Athletics